Employment Opportunities at ABCSI: December, 2019 – February, 2020
We are a leading provider of turn-key business management software solutions and related services. With very experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated and professional consultants and software developers, and with a proven implementation methodology, we help our customers to increase productivity, efficiency, market share, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. Our company specializes in the implementation and ongoing support of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), Dynamics 365 Business Central, Power BI, Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Azure Cloud & Document Management. With offices in New York, New Jersey and Florida, we provide implementation and customer support services to small and midsize companies in the United States. As a Microsoft Authorized Business Partner we implement state-of-the-art business software, and are committed to Quality, Service and Customer Satisfaction.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV & 365 Functional Consultants & Software Developers
We are looking for experienced ERP software functional consultants and developers for implementations of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV & 365 systems. Candidates should have extensive experience with ERP software implementations and must be resourceful, knowledgeable, dedicated, energetic and professional. As a functional consultant you will play a very important role with responsibilities such as project management, consulting, training, system configuration and customer support. As a developer you will be in charge of customizing the software as per each customer’s requirements. Candidates should be top performing and star quality consultants and developers who will deliver outstanding results, exceed expectations and ensure that our customers are extremely satisfied.
- Implement the Microsoft Dynamics NAV & 365 ERP software.
- Interface with customers’ senior management and end users.
- Participate in implementation and upgrade projects for new and current customers.
- Work in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment.
- Perform tasks such as conducting needs and gap analysis studies, system installation, setup, consulting, training, analyzing and compiling customer requirements, writing specifications for software modifications, testing, and providing on-site and remote customer support.
- Work well as part of the implementation team dedicated to delivering quality results on time and within budget, and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Consult customers on best practices, and reengineer business processes so that the Dynamics NAV & 365 systems help them reduce costs and duplication, and increase productivity, efficiency, accuracy, sales and profits.
- Manage customer relationships & ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics NAV & 365 issues.
- Software Developers modify the Dynamics NAV & 365 software as per the customer’s requirements. Responsibilities include conducting needs and gap analysis studies, consulting, compiling client requirements, writing specifications, data conversion, programming, testing, processing upgrades and resolving technical issues with the NAV & 365 systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in implementing ERP software.
- Strong presentation, communication, administration and interpersonal skills.
- Previous exposure to state-of-the-art implementation methodology such as Sure Step.
- Strong understanding of ERP software and related terminology, functionality, best practices, processes and business rules.
- Must be dedicated, ethical, organized, professional, and a true team player.
- Applicants must possess at least a BS/BA degree and must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Experience with Distribution and Manufacturing functionality, business rules and requirements is required.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV & 365, SQL Server, .NET, CRM, Web Services, SharePoint, Lanham Software, Jet Reports, EDI, Azure, WMS and Extensions is a big plus.
- Accounting background with a solid grasp of general accounting principles is required.
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter and should be able to work independently for the majority of their tasks with little help/guidance from their manager.
- Work out of our NJ or NY offices. Must be willing to travel when necessary.
- Market & sell the Microsoft Dynamics NAV & 365 Software.
- Interact with senior management and end users.
- Generate leads via networking & phone prospecting.
- Gather and analyze requirements and demonstrate the software to potential customers.
- Prepare proposals, close sales, and finalize agreements with customers.
- Work out of our NJ or NY offices.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in selling ERP & CRM Software to the Mid-market.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must be highly motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic, positive, goal oriented, confident, self starter, fast learner, ethical, honest, professional, friendly, and a true team player.
- Applicants must possess at least a BS/BA degree.
Very Competitive Salary and Bonuses. Health & Dental Insurance. 401K with Company Contributions. Pleasant and Professional Work Environment. Outstanding Growth Opportunities. Full Time, Part Time & Subcontract positions are available.