Employment Opportunities at ABCSI: March, 2020 – April, 2020
We are a leading provider of turn-key business management software solutions and related services. With very experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated and professional consultants and software developers, and with a proven implementation methodology, we help our customers to increase productivity, efficiency, market share, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. Our company specializes in the implementation and ongoing support of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), Dynamics 365 Business Central, Power BI, Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Azure Cloud & Document Management. With offices in New York, New Jersey and Florida, we provide implementation and customer support services to small and midsize companies in the United States. As a Microsoft Authorized Business Partner we implement state-of-the-art business software, and are committed to Quality, Service and Customer Satisfaction.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV Functional Consultants & Software Developers
We are looking for experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV (Navision) Functional Consultants & Software Developers. Full Time, Part Time & Subcontract positions are available. Work out of one of our NY or NJ offices, or remotely. Candidates should have extensive experience with ERP software implementations at U.S. based companies, and must be resourceful, knowledgeable, dedicated, energetic and professional. They should be able to deliver outstanding results, exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and ensure that our customers are extremely satisfied.
- Participate in ERP Software implementation projects for new and current customers.
- Work in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment.
- Work well as part of the implementation team dedicated to delivering quality results on time and within budget, and exceed customers’ expectations.
- As a functional consultant you will play a very important role with responsibilities such as consulting, training, analysis, writing specifications for software modifications and testing them, project management, system configuration and customer support.
- As a developer you will be in charge of customizing the software as per each customer’s requirements. Responsibilities include programming, testing, consulting, analysis, writing specifications, data conversion, processing upgrades and customer support.
- Minimum of three years of ERP Software Implementation and/or Software Development Experience.
- Strong presentation, communication, administration and interpersonal skills.
- Previous exposure to state-of-the-art implementation methodologies, such as Sure Step.
- Developers: C/AL, AL & SSRS programming experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics Certification is a plus.
- Strong understanding of ERP software and related terminology, functionality, best practices, processes and business rules. Including areas such as Inventory & Warehouse Management, Costing, Financials, Manufacturing, Service, Purchasing, Sales and Fixed Assets.
- Must be dedicated, ethical, organized, professional, and a true team player.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident (green card holder).
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with SQL Server, .NET, Web Services, Office 365, SharePoint, Jet Reports, EDI, Azure and Software Extensions is a big plus.
- Accounting background with a solid grasp of general accounting principles is required.
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter and should be able to work independently for the majority of their tasks with little help/guidance from their manager.
- Travel to customers in NY, NJ & CT.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Salespeople
- Market & sell the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Software.
- Interact with senior management and end users.
- Generate leads via networking & phone prospecting.
- Gather and analyze requirements and demonstrate the software to potential customers.
- Prepare proposals, close sales, and finalize agreements with customers.
- Work out of our NJ or NY offices.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in selling ERP & CRM Software to the Mid-market.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must be highly motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic, positive, goal oriented, confident, self starter, fast learner, ethical, honest, professional, friendly, and a true team player.
- Applicants must possess at least a BS/BA degree.
Very Competitive Salary and Bonuses. Health & Dental Insurance. 401K with Company Contributions. Pleasant and Professional Work Environment. Outstanding Growth Opportunities. Full Time, Part Time & Subcontract positions are available.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No Recruiters Please.