Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials, and can simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, distribution and operations. It’s quick to implement and easy to use and to learn, with the power to support your growth ambitions. Dynamics NAV integrates critical Financial, Operations, Distribution, Manufacturing, Customer Relationship Management, Service and E-commerce data into a streamlined and comprehensive solution. Function-rich, fast, flexible and fully customizable, this state-of-the-art software product enables you to build a solution that can meet your specific needs, giving you the freedom to focus on your business. Built on a very advanced technology foundation, Dynamics NAV helps you maximize productivity, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction, sales and profits. Dynamics NAV works like the familiar Microsoft Office tools you already use, working seamlessly with Outlook, Word, and Excel to help you complete common tasks right from your Inbox. And you get the same powerful capabilities across Windows, iOS and Android platforms for a consistent, more secure experience across your desktop, laptop, and mobile device. So you get things done wherever you need to work.
At Your Company: Would you like to increase productivity and efficiency? Is there a lot of data entry duplication? Will it be beneficial to have one fully integrated system? Are your service levels too low? Are customers, vendors and employees complaining? Would you like to improve your audit trail capabilities? Are employees drowning in paperwork? Do high costs and low profits keep you up at night? Are your forecasting and budgeting capabilities antiquated? Would you like to have better inquiries and reports? We Can Help! Please contact us to learn about our free on-site two hour consulting session which will include discussions and reviews of your requirements, business rules, potential process improvements and new software solutions. Or join us for our next webinar.
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 System is Flexible, Easy-To-Use and Function-Rich:
- Financial management and accounting – Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations – Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Sales and service – Manage your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contract.
- Project management – Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business intelligence and reporting – Get a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions.
- Support for international requirements – Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages.
- Flexible deployment – Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business.
We are a leading provider of turn-key business management software solutions and related services. With very experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated and professional consultants and software developers, and with a proven implementation methodology, we help our customers to increase productivity, efficiency, market share, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. Established in 1989, our company specializes in the implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) and Dynamics 365 Accounting, Distribution, Manufacturing, EDI, Service and CRM Software. With offices in New York, New Jersey and Florida, we provide implementation and customer support services to small and midsize companies in the United States. As a Microsoft Authorized Business Partner we implement state-of-the-art business software, and are committed to Quality, Service and Customer Satisfaction.
For detailed information about Dynamics NAV 2018 please download the ‘Product Overview and Capability Guide’:
Contact Us Modules More Testimonials Locations Webinar Newsletter Videos
Main Dynamics NAV 2018 Improvements:
- One place for all the system settings.
- User Task Setup has been added: you can assign tasks to specific users with due dates, including recurring tasks such as month end, printing checks, Sending AR statements, etc.
- Dynamics NAV 2017 introduced Machine Learning using Cortana for Sales and Inventory Forecasting. Dynamics NAV 2018 extends the Artificial Intelligence functionality: The system can now determine an item’s category and attributes from a picture, including the item’s type and color. Or determine a person’s age and gender by inspecting a picture.
- The synching to Kofax Invoice Capture Services (ICS) OCR has been improved.
- Employees Ledger Entries have been added – no need to create employees as vendors or resources any more.
- You can now update master customer and vendor data addresses directly from sales and purchase documents.
- Intercompany transactions can now be automated.
- You can now print the G/L Register report with “Show Details” options which will print descriptions from related posted documents.
- Improvements to the integration with Microsoft Power BI & Flow.
- Preconfigured Excel reports: Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Retained Earnings Statement, Trial Balance, Aged AR & Aged AP.
- Excel Add-in: Take some list pages into Excel – modify in Excel and push back to NAV – such as Journals.
Upgrades to Dynamics 365 Business Central
With many years of experience in upgrading Microsoft Dynamics to the latest releases, our team can provide your company with a competitive fixed-bid upgrade proposal which includes: Analysis, Test Upgrade, Mock Upgrade, Consulting, Training and Go-live Support.