Please join us for a Microsoft Dynamics Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV Training Webinar. Highly experienced and knowledgeable functional consultants from A. B. Computer Systems will train you on how to best utilize your software. This will help you and your organization realize many benefits such as increased productivity, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. All you need is a computer with speakers and an Internet connection (a cup of coffee or tea is optional).
- Topic: Accounts Receivable – Customer card, Credit management, Sales journal, Cash receipt journal, Invoices, Credit memos, Recurring journals, Reminders, Finance charges, Important inquiries and reports.
- Date: Tuesday, 6/4/19.
- Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Please submit one form per attendee and register at least two weeks in advance.
- Customers who are enrolled in our ‘Annual Unlimited Support Plan’ can attend three training Webinars per quarter at no cost (maximum of two connected computers per customer).
- Customers who are enrolled in any one of our pre-paid support plans can participate in one free Webinar per quarter (one connected computer per customer).
- Standard Cost: $150 per Webinar per attendee.
- The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 and Dynamics 365 Business Central versions will be used for all training webinars.
- Maximum of twelve attendees per Webinar. If we have more than twelve registered attendees, we will try to schedule a second webinar approximately two weeks after the current one.
- All fields are mandatory in the registration form below.
- An E-mail invitation will be sent to you two days before the webinar.
- On-site classes are also available.
Upcoming 2019 Training Webinars:
- June 6: Customer Relationship Management.
- June 11: Accounts Payable.
- June 18: Manufacturing.
- June 20: Demand Forecasting & Inventory Planning.
- June 25 Inventory and Warehouse Management.
- June 27 Installation, Backup, Security and Inter-company transactions.
- July 2: Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
- July 9: Sales Order Processing.
- July 11: General Ledger, Dimensions and Budgets, Consolidation & Multi-Currency.
- July 16: Purchase Order Processing.
Accounts Receivable Webinar Topic: Accounts Receivable
Date: Tuesday, 6/4/19
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM