Please join us for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV (Navision) Training Webinar. Highly experienced and knowledgeable functional consultants from A. B. Computer Systems will train you on how to best utilize your software. This webinar will help you and your organization realize many benefits such as increased productivity, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. All you need is a computer with speakers and an Internet connection (a cup of coffee or tea is optional).
- Topic: Accounts Receivable – Customer card, Credit management, Sales journal, Cash receipt journal, Invoices, Credit memos, Recurring journals, Reminders, Finance charges, Important inquiries and reports.
- Date: Tuesday, 1/3/23.
- Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Please submit one form per attendee and register at least one week in advance.
- Customers who are enrolled in our ‘Annual Unlimited Support Plan’ can attend three Training Webinars per quarter at no cost (maximum of two connected computers per customer).
- Customers who are enrolled in any one of our pre-paid support plans can participate in two free Training Webinars per quarter (one connected computer per customer).
- Standard Cost: $150 per Webinar per attendee.
- The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software will be used for all training webinars (Previously called Dynamics NAV / Navision).
- Maximum of twelve attendees per Webinar. If we have more than twelve registered attendees, we will try to schedule a second webinar approximately three weeks after the current one.
- All fields are mandatory in the registration form below.
- An E-mail invitation will be sent to you two days before the webinar.
- On-site training classes are also available.
Upcoming 2023 Training Webinars:
- January 5: Accounts Payable.
- January 9: Power BI.
- January 10: Demand Forecasting & Inventory Planning.
- January 12: Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
- January 13: General Ledger, Dimensions and Budgets, Consolidation & Multi-Currency.
- January 17: Customer Relationship Management.
- January 18: Manufacturing.
- January 19: Inventory and Warehouse Management.
- January 23: Installation, Backup, Security and Inter-company transactions.
- January 24: Sales Order Processing.
- January 25: Purchase Order Processing.
Accounts Receivable Webinar Topic: Accounts Receivable
Date: Tuesday, 1/3/23
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
197 NJ-18 S
South Wing, Suite 3000
East Brunswick, NJ
|250 Pehle Ave.|
Saddle Brook, NJ
200 Broadhollow Road
Suite 207 (Route 110)
Melville, NY 11747
|Five Penn Plaza|
300 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
|5323 Millenia Lakes
Blvd., Suite 300,
Orlando, FL 32839