Training Webinars Registration Form
Please join us for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training Webinar. Highly experienced and knowledgeable functional consultants from A. B. Computer Systems will train you on how to best utilize your software. This will help you and your organization realize many benefits such as increased productivity, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. All you need is a computer with speakers and an Internet connection (a cup of coffee or tea is optional).
- Topic: Accounts Receivable – Customer card, Credit management, Sales journal, Cash receipt journal, Invoices, Credit memos, Recurring journals, Reminders, Finance charges, Important inquiries and reports.
- Date: Tuesday, 5/8/18.
- Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Please submit one form per attendee.
- Customers who are enrolled in our ‘Annual Unlimited Support Plan’ can attend an unlimited number of training Webinars at no cost (maximum of two connected computers per customer).
- Customers who are enrolled in any one of our pre-paid support plans can participate in one free Webinar per month (one connected computer per customer).
- Standard Cost: $150 per Webinar per attendee (for non-customers).
- The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 version will be used for all training webinars.
- Maximum of twelve attendees per Webinar. If we have more than twelve registered attendees, we will try to schedule a second webinar approximately two weeks after the current one.
- All fields are mandatory in the registration form below.
- An E-mail invitation will be sent to you two days before the webinar.
- On-site classes are also available.
Upcoming 2018 Training Webinars:
- May 10: Purchase Order Processing.
- May 15: Customer Relationship Management.
- May 17: Accounts Payable.
- May 22: Demand Forecasting & Inventory Planning.
- May 24: Inventory and Warehouse Management.
- May 29: Installation, Backup, Security and Inter-company transactions.
- May 31: Sales Order Processing.
- June 5: Manufacturing.
- June 7: Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
- June 12: General Ledger, Dimensions and Budgets, Consolidation & Multi-Currency.
Accounts Receivable Webinar Topic: Accounts Receivable
Date: Tuesday, 5/8/18
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM