Training Webinars Registration Form
Please join us for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training Webinar. Highly experienced and knowledgeable functional consultants from A. B. Computer Systems will train you on how to best utilize your software. This will help you and your organization realize many benefits such as increased productivity, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. All you need is a computer with speakers and an Internet connection (a cup of coffee or tea is optional).
- Topic: Accounts Receivable – Customer card, Credit management, Sales journal, Cash receipt journal, Invoices, Credit memos, Recurring journals, Reminders, Finance charges, Important inquiries and reports.
- Date: Tuesday, 6/6/17.
- Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Please submit one form per attendee.
- Customers who are enrolled in our ‘Annual Unlimited Support Plan’ can attend an unlimited number of training Webinars at no cost (maximum of two connected computers per customer).
- Customers who are enrolled in any one of our pre-paid support plans that has been purchased in 2016 & 2017 can participate in one free Webinar per month (one connected computer per customer).
- Standard Cost: $150 per Webinar per attendee (for non-customers).
- The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 version will be used for all training webinars.
- Maximum of twelve attendees per Webinar. If we have more than twelve registered attendees, we will try to schedule a second webinar approximately two weeks after the current one.
- All fields are mandatory in the registration form below.
- An E-mail invitation will be sent to you two days before the webinar.
- On-site classes are also available.
Upcoming 2017 Training Webinars:
- June 20: Demand Forecasting & Inventory Planning.
- July 11: Installation, Backup, Security and Inter-company transactions.
- July 18: Sales Order Processing.
- July 25: Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
- August 8: General Ledger, Dimensions and Budgets, Consolidation & Multi-Currency.
- August 15: Purchase Order Processing.
- August 22: Customer Relationship Management.
- August 29: Manufacturing.
- August 31: Inventory and Warehouse Management.
- September 6: Accounts Payable.
Accounts Receivable Webinar Topic: Accounts Receivable
Date: Thursday, 6/6/17
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM