Free Webinar: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Date: Thursday, 5/7/20.
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
GoToMeeting invite will be e-mailed to all attendees on 5/5/20.
See below for details about this Webinar.
Please submit one form per attendee. Maximum of 2 attendees per company.
All fields are mandatory. Use the Tab key to move from one field to the next.
Existing and prospective ABCSI customers receive priority in registration.
At Your Company:
- Would you like to increase productivity, efficiency and accuracy?
- Are employees drowning in paperwork?
- Do high costs and low profits keep you up at night?
- Are your service levels too low?
- Are customers, vendors and employees complaining?
- Would you like to improve security and audit trail capabilities?
- Will it be beneficial to have one fully integrated system?
- Are your forecasting and budgeting capabilities antiquated?
- Would you like to have better inquiries and reports?
We Can Help!
A. B. Computer Systems invites you to join us for a Webinar on Thursday, 5/7/20, to learn how the latest release of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help your company to reduce costs and increase profits. All you need is a computer with speakers and an Internet connection. A cup of coffee or tea is optional!
Also, please save the dates for joint A. B. Computer Systems & Microsoft Seminars: 'ERP and CRM Software in 2020 and beyond'. The seminars will be held at the Microsoft offices in Manhattan on 5/12/20, and at the Microsoft offices in Iselin (Metropark), NJ on 5/14/20.